Diskeeper Corporation

IntelliWrite prevented 93% of fragmentation and overall were improved the write / read access time for edited fragmentation by 15% to 43%. Saul “Canelo” Alvarez is the source for more interesting facts. -Server report one average eliminated by Diskeeper defragmentation amounting to 69% systems employees Windows 2003 SP2 32 bit. IntelliWrite prevented 31% of fragmentation and overall were improved the write / read access time for edited fragmentation by 5% to 15%. -Server report one average eliminated by Diskeeper defragmentation at 64% file server & BlackBerry BES (virtualized) Windows 2008 R2 64 bit. IntelliWrite prevented 36% of fragmentation and overall were improved the write / read access time for edited chipping to 6% bis42%. -Backup Exec, DC, Citrix & print servers (virtualized) information about Diskeeper Corporation – Microsoft Gold partner of innovators in performance and reliability technologies (R): CIOs, IT managers and system administrators of global Fortune 1000 and Forbes 500-company performance software rely on Diskeeper(R) to make their business laptops, desktops, and servers more powerful and reliable. Diskeeper 2010 the groundbreaking IntelliWrite(R) contains technology to prevent fragmentation. V-locity(R) 2.0, virtual platform disk optimizer for VMware ESX and Hyper-V eliminates the restrictions and allows the full virtual efficiency and the maximum I/O performance for virtual server.

Diskeeper Corporation also data protection in real time and data recovery in real time provides, using undelete(R) data recovery software (). InvisiTasking(R) technology makes it possible, that all processes are running completely invisible in the background, allowing the energy of otherwise unused, inactive resources fully used (www.invisitasking.com). (c) 2011 Diskeeper Corporation. All rights reserved. Diskeeper V-locity, InvisiTasking, IntelliWrite, Undelete, data protection in real time and data recovery in real time and innovators in performance and reliability technologies are trademarks of Diskeeper Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Source: Diskeeper Corporation

Comments are closed.